-Where are your Truffles made?
Our Truffles are made in France.
- How should I store the Truffles?
Truffles should be kept in a dry & cool place at a temperature of up to 18°C.
If kept refrigerated, allow them to thaw to room temperature before serving.
- How are the Truffles wrapped inside the package?
All Truffles are sealed in a protective foil wrap, either in a bag of 27 or 22 Truffles, or the Truffles are individually wrapped.
Please refer to the item description on each product page.
- How many calories in one Truffle?
There are about 55 calories in one Truffle.
- Are your products Gluten Free?
The Salted Toffee and the Pistachio Macaron contain gluten.
All other flavors may contain traces of Gluten (wheat and barley).
- Are your Truffles Dairy Free?
No, our Truffles contain dairy.
- Are your Truffles Nut Free?
The Hazelnut Truffles contain hazelnuts in the recipe, whilst all other flavors may contain traces of almond, hazelnuts or pistachio nuts.
- What is the complete allergy list?
Contain milk, soy and coconut. May contain traces of almonds, hazelnuts, pistachios, eggs, wheat and barley.
- Are your Truffles Sugar Free?
Our Truffles are not sugar free. Each truffle contains 3.5 grams of sugar.